Pages

Friday, November 23, 2018

Surfing

  Plan-Surfing
1-Instructors help us surf
2-parents for supervising the kids
3-picking up rubbish on the beach
4-The amount of rubbish on the beach was mind blowing
5-Standing up on the waves
6-looking at all the fun going on
7-Having fun with my friends
8-Building sand castles without buckets
  Surfing
OMG!!!I can’t believe it’s have a go surf day today.A day feels like it’s only been 5 hours rather than 24 hours. Elly,Faye and I were extremely excited,we had finally arrived at our destination … Whakarongo I we all said loading from the front said Mrs Davan. Faye,Elly and I were off the bus before we knew it … hello my name is mike he said who here likes surfing I definitely put my hand up and so did Faye and Elly,Wow said mike look at all of this … hi i’m Dug wow it’s Duggy who us to work at our school I said to myself,they all introduced themselves there was Mike,Duggy,Julia,Miranda and another boy from Chilli.Group to my group was picking up rubbish on the beach and grup one was going to catch some waves.I’m on the beach with Faye and Elly picking up rubbish when hold on we bumped into a dead stingray with holes in it yuck!!!Faye and I found a random T-shirt hidden in the sand by the bank that was not what I was thinking hat would be on the beach … WOOHOO!!! Group two is going surfing right now and it’s going to be sooooooo!!! Fun ...Ready said Julia yes I replied GO!!  I started paddling  I can’t believe my eyes i’m actually standing I got of and then I saw Faye standing YAY Faye!! Faye is a natriall I said in my head.It was a few minutes later then we had to get out and for the very first time Elly was standing up for a split second YAY Elly! Your actually getting the hang of it I said to her.πŸ’œπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜Š


No comments:

Post a Comment