Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

All about me

Hi I’m Bindi,I am 11 years old and I go to Kaitaia Intermediate school..I have six people in my family.My mums name is sheree, my dad’s name is Durin, my grandads name is Robin, My older sister is Claudia,My little sister Madison and then there’s me Bindi.I have eight pets.Four dogs,one cat and three cows.I use to have a lamb and so did claudia.With my dad I have Four pets.One horse,One dog and two cats.

I’m really good at helping my family.I’m good at running,horse ridding netball,swimming and giving things a go.I enjoy helping them and it gives me a lot of things to do.My challenges are to at least help with each and everyone of my family with what they need.I also love doing what I like.My goals for this year is to give everything a go even if it’s hard,cook for mum and get even better at what I do.

This year I am looking forward to camp in term 4,some personal  achievements,new classmates and
new people to see.Willow my best friend has inspired me with a lot of things that she has done this year,my mum does a lot of things for my family and me,she also helps me with a lot of things to and my dad who helps me with quit a few things to.
❤👍😎

No comments:

Post a Comment