Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2018

Assembly Vignette Term-2 Te Kauru assembly

Term-2 Te Kauru assembly
28.6.18

Hooray!!!It’s assembly after all them practises i felt tired,hard to breath and even lost for words that it was really a lot of practises.We had loads of outfits we had Mokos on our chin but for the boys it was on their chin,chest and legs,the girl’s that were villagers as well as the people doing Titi toria{short sticks} was wearing kapa haka dresses,everyone wore headbands except for the warriors,the narriarators wore ties.Iritumoana wore a cloak because he was the cheif.Next we saw the Taniwha and not just an old regular taniwha but a realistic taniwha.They wore blake outfits to focus on the taniwha instead of them and when that taniwha came in the crowd went cray cray.Tarakura slowly slithered to Iritomoana and the warriors gave him white eyes.Mereana and Phillip were the puppeteers for tarakura.When tarakura slithered back he looked intimidating with the body moving up and down giving the crowd a fright with a swoop in every movements they take.It was my turn to speak.I felt the sweat dripping down my face,on my hands and everywhere.I felt nervous i was nervous that the mic was shaking,the mic keeps on cutting out when i shock the mic.It was nerve wracking cause 400 eyes were looking at me including my mum.My heart was pounding faster than a lightning bolt.At the end i felt proud of myself  even my mum was proud of me 9 was happy it ended to.That was one of the best performance ever,even my mum agrees with me.πŸ‘πŸ˜„πŸ˜Š

6 comments:

  1. Hi Bindi,
    You have written a great description of your assembly it sounds like it was fantastic. I saw you all dressed up but unfortunately I had to go to a meeting and missed the performance. You all looked great. Did anyone video it? I would love to watch it. Keep up the great blogging.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure was Bindi. Everyone did a fabulous job on the day. I do agree with Whaea Donna, great description added.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great blog Bindi
    i felt the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed reading your vignette Bindi. You have done an excellent job! I am especially impressed with the quality vocab you have used throughout your vignette. Keep up the great work Bindi.

    ReplyDelete