Pages

Friday, March 27, 2020

T1 Draft Writing

Today I wrote a story about a canine catastrophe. Our teacher wheae Dom sent the whole class 2 prompts to chose from and I chose this one.

I enjoyed writing this story and I took me a short amount of time to write and edit.
The reason why i did it in a short amount of time is because i'm a quick writer on computers.
If you had to re write this story how would you write it?



Story starter:
Suddenly, the wind gusted and Sammy was lifted higher and higher until his owner Beth could hang on no more… “Owwoooooooo!” yelled Sammy, as the world below him drifted further and further away. Up…Up…Up…He went, until Beth was just a tiny dot; an ant far beneath him!
Can you continue this story about the dog that floated away? Can you describe what the dog sees as he is floating away? Where does he finally land? Does he manage to get back home?

My writing:

Date: Friday 27th March 2020
Goal: Write more 2x WTE sentences


Suddenly the wind gusted the dog behind.
The amazing canine dog just chilling in mid air.
Her collar was pulling her by the throat and
leaving a huge rash.
She was barking loudly but it was no use
the collar was digging deeper into her throat. 
It was leaving me no choice but to stop and
grab her by the legs to pull her down.
She was riggling, kicking and barking a lot.
I slowly took the collar off and looked at
how bad the rash was.
It was very painful for her and for me.
I quickly wiped my phone out and called
09-408-2838 …  No answer. I checked to
see if there was wifi. OMG!! No wifi.
I picked up Rose and fast walked her back
to the house. When we got to the house I
carefully put her on her bed and dialed the
number once again. 
“Hello this is topvets how may I help you?”
“My dog Rose has a rash on her neck”
“It’s really bad”
“I’ll be 10 minutes” I put the phone down and
sat next to Rose. I softly places my head on
her and soon I’m feeling water covering my
eyes. As I blinked a tear appeared on my
check. I hugged her so much and was talking
to her. I hope she was going to be ok. At last
the vets arrived. 
“ Bindi”
“Hi Bindi I’m Clementine”
“So where is Rose?” For a second I thought
that was a bit dodgy like just asking where
your pet is. I let her in and walked her over
to where Rose was sitting. I told Clementine
everything that happened. She looked at the
rash and examined it. She told me that Rose
had to go with her to get her checked up.
As I looked at Clementine carry Rose out the
door I shut it behind them and slid my back
down the door and the tears were running
down my face and I couldn’t fight them back.
They were like never ending tears. I wiped
them away and stood up.
I grabbed my - bag, car keys, phone - and
walked out the door. I hopped in the car and
drove to the vets. I wasn’t just gonna let
Clemintine walk away with my dog just like
that. I had to make sure that Rose knew that
I was there with her. I need Rose in my life
and without her I don’t know what my life
would be like without her. I locked the car
and ran in the veterinarian shop. I asked what
room
Clementine and Rose where in.

“Room 2, just over there” She pointed to
the
right and I walked over to that direction.
I felt one tear drop down my check as
I knocked on the door. When I walked in
Rose was all fixed. She might have had the
rash around her neck but I was really glad
she
was ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment