Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Here Girl

Here Girl
Running around the farm or even getting the cows for dad.I would never leave my precious girl behind.Fully white with round black spots placed everywhere around her.I would always take her to help on the farm but dad would say NO!she could get lost but I don’t listen … I was angry so I tried to beg him to let my precious girl to come ‘but dad please can she come she will be helpful,and I promise I will look after her.’Fine she can come.YAY! Thank you thank you thank you as I said well giving dad a hug.I went to get my precious girl out and she ran over to kiss me … I loved her.🐕

4 comments:

  1. This is exactly like me and my dog, accept instead of my dog staying with me she ran from waipap to Ahipara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Bindi,
    great piece of writing. sounds like you really loved your dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt the same way about Bianca when I first brought her home and when Isaiah first saw her he had a huge smile on his face.
    great piece of writing with so much detail.
    What were you talking about in your writing though?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry but I was writing about my pet puppy that dad gave me on my birth day.Next time I will be more specific.

    ReplyDelete