Pages

Monday, November 5, 2018

Te Kauru camp 2018 - (writing second draft)

Fear Fall
Let’s go on the fear fall!I shouted … Elly and Faye were like yeah let’s go but Marie was freaking out  a little.There it is the magnificent fear fall I said … let’s go in line said Faye as Marie was walking in fear.Were at the front of the line as some people walked in looking all happy but behind us the closer we got to the fear fall the more scarer Marie was,I told Marie that that’s why it’s called the fear fall. Yeah!!! … Click … I regret this I said,look what you made me do said Marie as we were going up.it’s going to high said Marie to high to high,it felt like my shoe will come of. It’s nearly to the top and Elly,Faye,Marie and I all had butterflies in our stomach,were at the very top now and were all nervous … 3 2 1 ... SWOOSH!!!AHHHHHHH!!!! We all shouted as we were holding on for our lives,we were of off our seats and the fear fall
started to slow down.That was fun I said as I got of my seat shaking like that was nothing.Yeah! Let’s go again I said Marie didn’t look so keen by the look on face you could tell that she was not  going on that again.πŸ’–πŸ‘πŸ˜Œ


                              looks fun!

Getting ready to go go go!




8 comments:

  1. your writing is cool bin bin but there is a mistake somewhere see if you can find it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi bindi
    your writing has lots of detail on it.all i have to say is poor marie ellen i could see on her face that she wasnt gonna go on it again

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like it! Although, you do need to go and fix some mistakes. e.g. too high instead of to high and scared instead of scarer. other than that, its amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bindi
    I remember how scary it was on the fear fall but it still was pretty amazing and fun.
    ok bye bye my friend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the great comments you guys I really appreciate the help your giving me πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Bindi, My name is Tyrone. I am from Tautoro school. This looks so cool, I've never been to Rainbows End. I'm trying to imagine how high it is. My friends have said it's pretty high. I liked how you used good descriptive words that helped me visualise your experience. One critique would be to use speech marks when people in your writing.
    Also, lable this as writing so you can find it easily in the future. Blog you later. If you want you can check out my Blog
    https://tstyroneh.blogspot.com/
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry realised I made a mistake - I meant use speech marks when people are talking in your writing.

      Delete